BREAKING NEWS- FIFA BAN CAF PRESIDENT FOR 5 YEARS
FIFA have banned CAF president Ahmad Ahmad for five years after he was found guilty of various breaches of codes of ethics between 2017 and 2019.
The adjudicatory chamber of the independent Ethics Committee has banned Ahmad for breaches of duty of loyalty, offering and accepting gifts or other benefits, abuse of position, and misappropriation of funds, a FIFA statement confirmed.
Ahmad had been the president of CAF, and vice-president of FIFA, since 17th march 2017
SOURCE. SOCCER LADUMA
- Previous WAEC CANCELS PAPERS OF 2,383 CANDIDATES, AS RELEASES 2020 RESULTS
- Next COVID-19: 5 NURSES DEAD, OVER 800 INFECTED IN GHANA
You may also like...
- ABOUT YOUTH ADORATION
- UK POLICE PLEAD FOR INFORMATION ON AFRICAN BOY ALLEGEDLY KILLED AS ‘HUMAN SACRIFICE’ IN LONDON
- NANA ADDO’S ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT THE WORST IN 40 YEARS-KWAKYE OFOSU
- COUP LEADERS FREEZE ALL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS IN GUINEA
- 1D1F: NANA ADDO COMMISSIONS GHC10M CASSAVA & YAM FACTORY IN KRACHI EAST DISTRICT