DR. ERNEST ADDISON IS NEW BoG GOVERNOR
President Nana Addo Danquah Akufo Addo has appointed Dr. Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison as Governor of the Bank of Ghana.
His appointment is however subject to consultation with the Council of State.
A statement signed by the Director of Communications at the Presidency, Eugene Arhin said Dr. Addison’s appointment follows the resignation of Dr. Abdul Nashiru Issahaku.
- Previous SARKODIE & M.ANIFEST TO CLASH @ VGMA MAIN EVENT
- Next KWASI APPIAH NAMED NEW BLACK STAR COACH
You may also like...
- NANA ADDO’S ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT THE WORST IN 40 YEARS-KWAKYE OFOSU
- COUP LEADERS FREEZE ALL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS IN GUINEA
- 1D1F: NANA ADDO COMMISSIONS GHC10M CASSAVA & YAM FACTORY IN KRACHI EAST DISTRICT
- ECOWAS PUSHES LAUNCH OF SINGLE CURRENCY ‘ECO’ TO 2027
- 2021 GLOBAL PEACE INDEX: GHANA RANKS 2ND MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRY IN AFRICA