EBONY’S FUNERAL TO BE HELD AT BLACK STAR SQUARE (INDEPENDENCE SQUARE)-DAD
Nana Poku Kwarteng, father of dance hall artiste Ebony has finally announced the venue for the funeral of his daughter.
The family during the one week commemoration said the funeral would be held on 17th March, 2018 but did not add the venue.
In an exclusive interview with Citi FM, Mr. Kwarteng stated that the family had chosen the Black Star Square for the funeral.
“The funeral will take place at the Independence Square,” he said.
Meanwhile, the family is unhappy with a recent video showing the body of Ebony and her friend Franky Kuri at the morgue.
According to Mr. Kwarteng, the family would not hesitate to sue whoever took the video once they are done with their investigations.
Ebony died on Thursday 8th March, 2018 on the Sunyani-Kumasi road in a gory car accident with her two friends.
The dance hall sensation has hit songs such as ‘Dancefloor,’ ‘Kupe,’ ‘Poison,’ ‘Date Ur Fada,’ ‘Hustle,’ ‘Maame Hwe’ among others.
- Previous RWANDA CLOSES 700 UNSAFE, NOISY CHURCHES
- Next TEMA ROBBERY SUSPECT STOLE GHC 200,000 FROM LEBANESE
You may also like...
- ABOUT YOUTH ADORATION
- UK POLICE PLEAD FOR INFORMATION ON AFRICAN BOY ALLEGEDLY KILLED AS ‘HUMAN SACRIFICE’ IN LONDON
- NANA ADDO’S ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT THE WORST IN 40 YEARS-KWAKYE OFOSU
- COUP LEADERS FREEZE ALL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS IN GUINEA
- 1D1F: NANA ADDO COMMISSIONS GHC10M CASSAVA & YAM FACTORY IN KRACHI EAST DISTRICT
0 thoughts on “EBONY’S FUNERAL TO BE HELD AT BLACK STAR SQUARE (INDEPENDENCE SQUARE)-DAD”