LILWIN,AMAKYE DEDE,EFYA & MORE JOIN SARKODIE IN NEW YORK FOR ´DA HIGHEST CONCERT´
Multiple award-winning Ghanaian rapper, Sarkdodie is set to return to New York with a bang following widely reported sold-out concert at the iconic Apollo Theater.
The rapper will storm the Hammerstein Ballroom on 311 W 34 Street, New York on September 2, with his ‘Da Highest Concert’. This is supposed to precede his much-anticipated, ‘Highest’ album.
Sarkodie will perform with the backing of the incredible ‘ Compozers’. The oncert will also feat Efya, Lilwin and the iconic highlife superstar, Amakye Dede. There will also be appearance from special guests on the night.
‘Da Highest’ concert is a TM Entertainment and Sarkcess Music presentation sponsored by Kasapreko.
SORUCE: AMEYAW DEBRA
- Previous KWESI AHWOI DENIES KNOWLEDGE OF PRESIDENTIAL POSTER ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Next MARWAKO RESTAURANT ‘PEPPER MAN’ JAILED
You may also like...
- UK POLICE PLEAD FOR INFORMATION ON AFRICAN BOY ALLEGEDLY KILLED AS ‘HUMAN SACRIFICE’ IN LONDON
- NANA ADDO’S ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT THE WORST IN 40 YEARS-KWAKYE OFOSU
- COUP LEADERS FREEZE ALL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTS IN GUINEA
- 1D1F: NANA ADDO COMMISSIONS GHC10M CASSAVA & YAM FACTORY IN KRACHI EAST DISTRICT
- ECOWAS PUSHES LAUNCH OF SINGLE CURRENCY ‘ECO’ TO 2027